Monday, March 31, 2008

Reunited with Belay

Gladney just celebrated their 120th Anniversary and the festivities were great. The best part of the shindig was that we got to see ALL of the wonderful Gladney people who brought our sweet Kalkidan to our family ... Ryan and Abby, Scott and Monica, Mary, and the Great Belay (or is it Saint Belay?? inside joke). Even got to spend the evening chatting with Piper's mom, Rachel Elliott. So sorry that we didn't meet up with you guys again on Saturday, Rachel. Soccer interferred. And we missed the Kali/Kuri reunion ... I just knew that the Waltons would be catching up from jetlag. Drat and double drat!! But we'll have that reunion very soon.

2 comments:

The Elliott Family said...

Hey! I know how it goes! We always have to leave everything early. Poor Dennis can't wait until everyone is 5 and over. He can't relax in a public place to save himself when we have the kids. Hard enough for him to do it w/o the kids!

I was so sad to know that Belay was going away, again. What a great man. I did get to see Kuri for a short bit and she looked great and she seemed thrilled to see Belay, too! Saw some bloggers, too(Bottomlys, Faulkners, Jana and Michael, and the Gehman's(Axum to here)), so that was neat to see the cute babies!

I am glad we got to see you while we did, though. Hope soccer goes ok. We tried that last year, but Camden doesn't like to run, so he would walk to each side of the field. T_Ball is a little better since it isn't as much running and seems to be ok for him in that dept. All I know is that he loves it, even though he has no clue what an "out" is. Hey, it gets him moving!

Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.