Thursday, July 5, 2007

Update to the "angie mommy" post

Having Genet here with us, I found out what Kali was REALLY calling me during those first days here at home ... she wasn't calling me "angie", she was saying "anchi". Genet heard her say this yesterday and told me she was saying "you". So, when Kali first came into our family, she was running through the house yelling "hey you!" to me! I think I am disappointed ... I preferred thinking that it was a sweet little nickname she had come up with for me!!

2 comments:

The Elliott Family said...

Hey, you! :)

Thanks for these posts! Those kids seem incredible. I can't wait to meet you all tonight!

See you this evening!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).